Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Week

I didn’t do much during thanksgiving week. It was boring and I would be home most of the time. I didn’t see my family because they were all mostly at work and they went out of the state. On thanksgiving day, my family and I spent it at my house, we had lots of food that was very good and we would give thanks and appreciate everything we had. It was fun to spend time with my family talk about old memories and about our relatives that had passed away. During the weekends i would go out with my parents to go shopping, but i didn’t really enjoy because there was long lines. Another thing I did was watch soccer games with my dad and my brother. I was fun watching the intense games although my mom was against it because she said it was distract us a lot. While being at home I watched movies one of them was The Fast and the Furious. This is one of my favorite movies because it has a lot of action. During the break I recieved a lot of homework, more than what I get during school. One of my assignments was to read a book called “Night” it was an okay book not one of my favorites, and after i had to write three essays, one on the book, one about love i think and the third about giving bad news. I also had to do a lab report on a lab we had done the last day before break. This break wasn’t the best, but it was better than being in school i mostly spent it doing homework instead of going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment