Monday, January 23, 2017

“Make your passion your profession”

My passion is helping others that are in need, be able to offer services to other people. I consider this my passion because I like being helpful to others and let people know that there is someone they could go to. Let people know that they could reach out to anybody and I first noticed that this was my passion because I would do it with my mom. My mom is someone that helps others when they are ill and in her job she is able to give the services that people need.  I can make my passion a profession by trying and becoming a doctor and be able to help people that are ill and make them find cures. That would be my way of helping others by being able to find any problems that they have in their own selves. The requirements needed to this passion would be would have to be four years of undergraduate medical school and and three to seven years of medical training. The skills and attitude for this profession would having patience with people, caring for others and be respectful.

Reflection: I am willing to always try my best and go to a good college to major in this profession. I would want to give people services that they need and find cures for them that way they are able to live a long life.

No comments:

Post a Comment