Tuesday, April 18, 2017

School Break Days
 Things I did during spring break was, I went to the park to meet up with some friends and we hung out for a while. Other things I did throughout my week was go visit some family members and we had dinner together. I also went to the mall  a lot with my parents or brother because I was very bored being home alone for a long time. I sadly didn’t meet anyone new, but I did start talking to people that I hadn’t spoken to in awhile. I also watched many movies since I was alone most of the time, I rewatched all the fast and the furious movies. I also watched kicking and screaming, don’t breath, the maze runner,etc. Also, watched some soccer games when my dad and brother were home but some of them were boring. Almost everyday i was in charge of making sure the house was always clean and I had to do all of the chores, I was being CTR by helping my mom around the house even though I didn’t want to and most of the time I had done it wrong. When the day would get worse and I was just sitting doing nothing I decided to read a book that I really enjoy now . I began to read thirteen reasons why, and I find this book very interesting and entertaining. I was very lucky enough to not get any homework this week so I had a lot of free time using my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment