Friday, December 2, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today

1. Now a day many teens are going through many struggles since they are going through puberty, school pressures and social and parental forces. Many teens go through bullying because they feel like they are different and have a hard time to fit in. Bullying could sometimes go to the extreme that some would comet suicide. Another issue is drugs and alcohol,which could get them into problems in school or at home or even the law. Cyber addiction is a very big issue because many kids are always on technology. Which grabs their attention and they don’t even know what is going on in the real world. There are many issues that many teens go everyday and they struggle on ways that they could solve it because they may sometimes they can’t talk to anybody.
2. I believe I am facing today would be cyber addiction because I like to always be on my phone and I don’t really get involved in anything. Another issue I am dealing with would be stress. I seem to stress out about anything and sometimes it comes to a point where I can’t control it and I give up. Stress is a big issue for me because I seem to begin to think negative things. I try to control it and by doing something I like and I try to go outside for like a walk.
3. Being a CTR person helps me overcome challenges because i try to have a positive mind set and and do things that i like and try not to be a closed person and take out on anyone. I try to do things that will make me feel good about myself.
4. I could help other teens by giving them advice on how to control it or try to get over it. Also, another thing would be to try be to them your story and find ways and things that they like so they could overcome it in a positive way.

Reflection: The greatest need that teens have have is trying to find positive people to surround themselves with and be able to find people they could trust and care for them. For people to always be their for them and count on them. They may sometimes not be able to find the help they need and they feel like the only way they could solve it it could be by harming themselves, that’s why they need help finding someone they could talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment