Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evaluation

  1. Things that I like about this class is  that we learn new skills and we start to develop more typing skills. This is very helpful to me because it helped me more since it was something i hadn’t done before. I also like that we get free time when we finish early. I like it because it get to do what I want and I could do work from other classes. Another thing I like is that we were able to create a portfolio were we get to write about our opinions we have on certain things.
  2. Things that I did not like about this class was that we did a lot of the same things like the quotes, they all seemed similar and there wasn’t really anything new to write besides what is right and wrong. Another thing I didn’t like was that we would have random checks because sometimes I would come unprepared. It would be my fault but when we wouldn’t do it, we always had it. But there was hardly anything I didn’t like
  3. Some recommendations for this class would be to do something a little more different like not always doing student success statements. Something more fun and have more free time at the end of class.
  4. The highlight for me in this class would be when I learned how to do my own blog. It was something different and interesting to do although i was confused at first because I didn’t know anything. This class showed me how to do a few things but it was difficult at first.
  5. I did do my best in this class because I really wanted to get a good grade. Especially since it was something new I was doing I thought I was going to do really bad. It did get difficult sometimes but it always taught me something different.
  6. Yes, I am reading my life planning goals journal because I believe it’s very important that I am able to accomplish the goals I set for myself. It’s good that I am encouraging myself to accomplish a new goal each day. Although it doesn’t always happen but it is always good to give it a try and doing something good for myself.
  7. I am committed in being a CTR person it is always important to do what is right. Even though it doesn’t always happen but I try to do good honest things that way I am able to feel good about myself and make the people around me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment