Friday, June 9, 2017


Class Evaluation

         This class was quite an experience because we learned many different things. Somethings I liked about this class was that we were able to develop new skills that helped me a lot along the way. I liked how we were able to use different sites to keep on practicing our skills and become better at it. I also liked how we had to do the medical career pathway because I got to learn about many careers and even some I didn't even know they existed. I was very interesting to see how we are able to learn many things in the digital computing world. The last thing I liked about this class was that we were able to work on projects with other people and not always stay seated the whole time.

       It wasn't always fun to do somethings. Somethings I didn't like about this class was that we did the same thing almost every single day for the whole school year. I would've wanted to be able to learn more new things outside of just typing and codes.  Another thing that I didn't really like was we always had to be seated in the same seats and it kinda got boring. Most of it though was not as bad though I think this was a good class. 

    Some recommendations for this class would be that to do more class activities and not always be doing the same thing. Also, be able to learn more of a variety of new skills that way others could experience if they like it or not. I think that is all because most of the things we did were fine. 

        The highlights for me in this class would be the when we got to work on the CTR and valentines day project. They were very fun because we got to work with people we wanted to and we were able to move around It was fun to be able to work with others that we felt comfortable around with. It wasn't everyday we did it but when we did it was fun. Another highlight of this class was when we were able to walk around in class to be able to talk about or breaks. It felt nice to be able to talk with people and talk to them about our experiences. 

       Honestly, I wouldn't always try my best because I would get tired of always having to do the same things. Also since in many student success statements I felt like I had to repeat myself sometimes because some quotes sounded the same and almost meant the same thing most of the times. When I did try my best was when we would different things like reflect on some videos or in the medical career pathway because those were things that interest me. Also when we would get the chance to pick any topic and research about it. But I learned that it is always better to try and work hard then to show no effort.

      I actually do read my life planning goals journal because I do think that it is important to be able to set goals for ourselves that way we are always able to improve and become better.  It way not be easy sometimes but it is worth a try. I like the fact that I am able to set any types of goals even if they may seem impossible but maybe it may happen one day. I think it is good to keep in mind that it is better to always know what way you want to go in life that way you make it a goal and soon accomplish it. 

    I can't promise that I will be a CTR person because sometimes it is hard to do because I do things that are wrong. Although i will try my best to do what is right and be able to make the right decision on my own that way I could become better and be a role model to others.  It is always better to be a ctr person because I know I will go far if I do it although there may be some obstacles along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment