Monday, February 6, 2017

Paris
I chose this topic because I would like to some day go to this place because it looks very nice. It has a very large population and has a large European Union. Paris is known for their tall Eiffel tower which brings a lot of tourist to come and visit. They are also  very known for their unique culture . Paris has one of the oldest universities known in history which is very special. I chose this topic because Paris is a very well known place and people like to tour around it to see how this country is very different from others. They have many historical background that involve culture and religion. They are a very wealthy country that has a high GDP and have a high ranking. It is such a nice place that everybody would like to got to. It is one of the places I would like to go to because I would like to see all the nice places and arts that this country has.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment