Monday, May 22, 2017

Psychiatrist
I decided to write about a psychiatrist because it is a career I would like to focus on. I find it very interested to be able to focus on being able to help other people that are having mental issues. I would like to learn more how a psychiatrist is able to help solve others problems and see how each person's brain works differently and what they are capable of doing. I would like to learn how they study people’s behaviors and listen to all of the concerns they have about their illness. I another thing I like is their work environment because they mostly work at hospitals and there you could also see how other doctors work and be able to learn new things and knowledge. Another reason why I chose this topic was because I like to help other people that need help and are in need of special services and know that you were able to help and maybe even save someone’s life that was having a hard time doing things. It’s good to know that you were able to provide a different lifestyle and therapy to someone who really needed it. I find this career very interesting because mental health is something I find very interesting and I would like to someday become one.

No comments:

Post a Comment